There are many different types of state level drug charges, most of which can range from misdemeanor to felony. Typical state-level drug charges could be any of the following:
- Drugs- possession, sale, or trafficking, ranging from misdemeanor to felony.
- Assault- includes domestic violence, simple assaults, or aggravated assaults, ranging from misdemeanor felony.
- Sex Crimes- ranges from sexual misconduct to rape and sodomy first degree, ranging from misdemeanor to felony.
- Theft- ranges from simple shoplifting to theft of property first degree, ranging from misdemeanor to felony.
- Property Crimes- includes trespass, burglary, criminal mischief, ranging from misdemeanor to felony.
Whether you’re facing one, or many, of these charges, the process can be long, as overwhelming. It’s certainly not something that you want to do on your own. The law is not designed to be understood by everyone, you need someone by your side who has a deeper understanding of the law, and the system, than the average person. Tim Fleming is the criminal defense attorney to call when the time comes. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a consultation today.